After my past experience with bad hosting provider, I am happy to say I have find a very good hosting service.
If you need VPS hosting, Rimuhosting is a very good choice.
After about two years with Rimuhosting, I can summarize their feature here:
- They have a very good entry-price for a virtual hosting
- System aministrator has a very prompt response: on every issue I get support in 24 hours, also on Sunday
- Rimuhosting uses a Xen virtualization mechanism which is very effective. I have tried other virtualized solution, which are worst.
- Java hosting works well, without problems.
- The default Bandwith is very huge (30GB). There is also an automatic backup and a remote web-based shell out-of-the-box.
- You can choose between high-end Linux distribution (like Red Hat enterprise) and free one.
Steve is not a normal solution provider.
Steve is the final destination for Project Management troubles.
Let’s see how Steve can solve problems
The Ten Steve Rules
- If you have a customer you can get my attention
- If your project is run out of time and you need to finish the product yesterday, you will face a disaster. Call me
- Cannabis programming is too light
- You cannot offer a Lunch to Steve, unless you have four ticket resturants and at least one more for you
- Are you saying you need more time to finishing the use case? These are details. If you cannot get it in the required time, I will fire you (Loading a gun): in the real sense.
- Peace and calm are an useless evil.
- True Metal Hackerz get the work done in less time then you
- Linux has a a cold bird as Logo. This is enought to kick it off the project.
- I prefer Illy over Java, sorry
- There isn’t a tenth rule