Steve is not a normal solution provider.
Steve is the final destination for Project Management troubles.
Let’s see how Steve can solve problems
The Ten Steve Rules
- If you have a customer you can get my attention
- If your project is run out of time and you need to finish the product yesterday, you will face a disaster. Call me
- Cannabis programming is too light
- You cannot offer a Lunch to Steve, unless you have four ticket resturants and at least one more for you
- Are you saying you need more time to finishing the use case? These are details. If you cannot get it in the required time, I will fire you (Loading a gun): in the real sense.
- Peace and calm are an useless evil.
- True Metal Hackerz get the work done in less time then you
- Linux has a a cold bird as Logo. This is enought to kick it off the project.
- I prefer Illy over Java, sorry
- There isn’t a tenth rule