After about two years with Rimuhosting, I can summarize their feature here:
- They have a very good entry-price for a virtual hosting
- System aministrator has a very prompt response: on every issue I get support in 24 hours, also on Sunday
- Rimuhosting uses a Xen virtualization mechanism which is very effective. I have tried other virtualized solution, which are worst.
- Java hosting works well, without problems.
- The default Bandwith is very huge (30GB). There is also an automatic backup and a remote web-based shell out-of-the-box.
- You can choose between high-end Linux distribution (like Red Hat enterprise) and free one.