Arudino StereoSID emulates the SID sound chip of the famous Commodore 64.
It is based on the Atmega8 MOS6581 SID Emulator from Christoph Haberer.
Library conversion and memory optimization by Mario Patino.
Stereo Effect by Giovanni Giorgi
MOS6581 SID Emulator Arduino Library with stereo capability
1 open issues.
- Merge pull request #3 from per1234/keywords_txt-multiple-tabsUse a single tab field separator in keywords.txt, GitHub
- Use a single tab field separator in keywords.txtEach field of keywords.txt is separated by a single true tab. When you use multiple tabs it causes the field to be interpreted as empty. On Arduino IDE 1.6.5 and newer an empty KEYWORD_TOKENTYPE causes the default editor.function.style highlighting to be used (as with KEYWORD2, KEYWORD3). On Arduino IDE 1.6.4 and older it causes the keyword to not be recognized for any special highlighting.Reference:https://github.com/arduino/Arduino/wiki/Arduino-IDE-1.5:-Library-specification#keywords, GitHub
- Better I2C slave exampleAdded sid_player project, Giovanni Giorgi
- Typo fixes, Giovanni Giorgi
- Stereo Demo effect, Giovanni Win10 Giorgi