JSON Schema is a vocabulary that allows you to annotate and validate JSON documents.
- Describes your existing data format(s).
- Provides clear human- and machine- readable documentation.
- Validates data which is useful for:
- Automated testing.
- Ensuring quality of client submitted data.
On top of it you can run JSON Forms, a data driven forms library:
- Declare your forms as JSON based on a JSON Schema
- Fully-featured forms including data-binding, input validation, and rule-based visibility out-of-the-box
- Designed for customizability – from custom styling to custom widgets