- Il saggio progetto svedese, rinato: Elixir e Phoenix
- Clojure Review
- Erlang Book Review
- Python functional programming
- JRuby and Jython: the easy way
- Closure in Java: fast and nice!
- Python 3.0 Release
- Commodore BASIC as a Scripting Language Open Source
- Cappuccino: Objective-J
- Closure in C#
- Being Functional F#
- Functional Programming
- Functional Programming In Depth, part II:Python and Scala retrospection
- Dart Sith move first
- OOP is the your new legacy
- Erlang: a lesson to learn…again!
In the last years, a lot of things happen. Let me try to organize them, so you will be prepared, young jedi
Javscript is gaining a strong momentum. JQuery, Node.js are peak example of what you can do with this old language.
- With typeface.js you can embed custom fonts in your web pages so you don’t have to render text to images. Quite impressive because it works so well
- John Resig also make a Processing,js, which shows how do graphical visualization easily
Bad news for all that Silverlight learning, isn’t?
Experimental features are:
- Flash player
- Html5 Client Side storage started to be heavily used by some newspaper, for off-line content reading on their ajax-based webapp. iPad iBooks app seems so old!
The War begins
- the Ecma specification side
- building a new language called Dash
Is this an evolution from 1995, or it is a U-turn? Stay tuned…