- Il saggio progetto svedese, rinato: Elixir e Phoenix
- Clojure Review
- Erlang Book Review
- Python functional programming
- JRuby and Jython: the easy way
- Closure in Java: fast and nice!
- Python 3.0 Release
- Commodore BASIC as a Scripting Language Open Source
- Cappuccino: Objective-J
- Closure in C#
- Being Functional F#
- Functional Programming
- Functional Programming In Depth, part II:Python and Scala retrospection
- Dart Sith move first
- Erlang: a lesson to learn…again!
Book review by Stefano Fago:
This book introduce one of most interesting language of new wave of functional programming. You will find a complete overview of clojure language focusing in functional paradigm that can be the real obstacle for a standard developer. The author try to follow you on learning different subject with a lot of examples but sometimes it need more reflection and time to master some arguments and a syntax that may seems obscure. The book is a good starting point to introduce you to a new way of programming but also to learn some particulars aspect of Java. To consider a complete but not easy reading. However a book to have!