WinRun4j is a java launcher for windows. It is an alternative to javaw.exe and provides the following benefits:
* Uses an INI file for specifying classpath, main class, vm args, program args.
* Custom executable name that appears in task manager.
* Additional JVM args for more flexible memory use.
* Built-in icon replacer for custom icon.
* Pre-JVM splash screen with auto-hide.
* DDE implementation for file assocations.
* Windows NT Service wrapper.
* Windows EventLog API
* Console version
* JNI library for INI access, splash screen, logger, registry, shell.
* Support for 64-bit JVM.
* Supports embedding (inside the executable) the INI file. See Embedded Resources section below.
* Supports embedding a splash image.
* Supports embedding JAR files. These will be included in the classpath (without extraction). This is currently BETA quality.
* NEW: There is now an Eclipse Plugin for WinRun4J.
WinRun4J is licensed under the Common Public License (CPL).